A T T E N T I O N ‘Year 2014’
* Thou Shalt buckle up in HONOR of those who have gone before us.
* Thou Shalt REFRAIN from asking a tourist for directions when lost.
* Thou Shalt ADMIRE those ‘hands free motor mouths’ with the absence of others.
* Thou Shalt SMILE at the ‘moron’ pumping gas while pointing to the warning sign that their cell phone could blow the whole station up.
* Thou Shalt ‘WAVE HAPPILY’ at the ‘frantic lane changer’ who ends up waiting at the same stop before you do.
* Thou Shalt JUMP out of the car and start ‘running in place’ while a police officer writes the speeding ticket.
* Thou Shalt RESTRAIN oneself from giving the SUPER FINGER to the ‘maniac’ who cuts them off in traffic.
* Thou Shalt not HAUNT the ‘creep’ who kills you in a car accident.
* Thou Shalt SAVOR the moment while pulling out of a parking spot because this is when you’re the most loved.
* Thou Shalt BLESS the ground we drive on but PRAY every day we can stay above it and not below it.
***HAPPY SAFE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION !!!